[translations] some compilation problems

Hi John,

did you start your new life already? How is it going?

Pushed my updates today, but after git pull compilation doesn't work anymore at least with make doc in the Documentation/de directory. I did ../autogen and make all which work, but make doc gives this error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/./out-www/xref-maps/application.de.xref-map', needed by `local-WWW-1'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `Lilypond/Doc/kompile/Documentation/de'

I didn't investigate more, don't have the time today. This is mainly to let you know about it. I can to a clean build tomorrow and see if it changes something.

Greetings
Till