[translations] state of the new web site

Hi all translators,
how is the state of the new web site, can it already be translated?
I don't have too much time now for translation, but I remember that there was the idea to release the next lilypond 2.13 only after the website will be up and translated.

It is so astonishing silent about lilypond since I stopped delivery of all mails from -devel and -user lists. So here some noise on the developer's list. ;-)

Greetings
Till