[translations] Re: [LilyPond Translations] important infrastructure changes

Le mardi 04 août 2009 à 21:46 +0900, Yoshiki Sawada a écrit :
> Hello, John and the translators.
> Long time no see.
>
>         First, let me inform you on the documentation, which is
>         important in
>         case you couldn't follow heavy traffic on -devel list.
>
> Thank you for your information.
> It is a good time for me to come back to LilyPond community.

Sure, even if the docs and web site infrastructure is not stabilized
right now — I strive to do it in two or three weeks.  I'll keep you
noticed on the new translations@xxxxxxxxxxx list created by Valentin. By
the way, you can subscribe it by sending an empty mail with subject
"subscribe" to translations-request@xxxxxxxxxxx.

> A part of the documentation which I translated has been already
> out-of-date.  I will check and revise it. In fact, I started to work
> on Learning Manual.
> When I have finished checking LM, I will make a patch for it and
> inform you.
> But it may take long time because its volume is very big and I do not
> have much time to do it.

As Till has not much time either, I will make check-translation (and
translation-status BTW) print diffs that take file renames into account.

Best regards,
John Mandereau