Re: [translations] make check availability

Le lundi 10 août 2009 à 17:49 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> I've been tempted to sign off completely and reopen the season on
> January 2010. In the meantime, if I continue online, I have to learn
> to delete every remotely irrelevant message.

Now we have a dedicated list for translations, I no longer recommend you
to read all of lilypond-devel traffic, you could even unsuscribe and
rely on status messages I'll forward or write to this list.  Of course,
translators who contribute to other LilyPond areas (docs, code, web
site) should keep reading lilypond-devel as much as possible.

> My question/rogue is, when reliable check scripts are available again

If you read only all messages on this list, you'll see that make
check-translation works now, and I even enabled word-by-word diff in
color diffs, which should help for translation update.  Translation
status works again too BTW.

> and the English docs are reasonably stable, could somebody write me a
> personal message?

Will messages I'll post to this list with subject [English docs status]
be enough?

Best,
John