[translations] Translation updates screwing up the linkage system

Hi John,

I started updating the docs. I will see if I can do some movage in all languages when it is needed. I stumbled upon e.g. a link to the literature list that is now in a different document. As I understand this essay.tely document is not yet existent in the translations. Still I updated the link knowing that it will throw mistakes until the thing is solved. But that way I can mark the file as updated and it doesn't appear in my long list of files.

I don't know, of what parts of what files this new essay consists, so it is quite difficult to update and create this new document. Also I didn't yet understand how learning.tely is organized, there are some things moved around from tutorial and working if I understand, but I don't know where do I get reliable information what to put where. Is there a list with the moves done so far?

But to my original issue: is it ok to push to translation if it brakes the ref linkage?

Greetings
Till