Re: Fwd: [tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

Will do.

From: Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Mitchell Pryor <pryor27616@xxxxxxxxx>; tablatures@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

Please reply  to the list, you should have some "Reply to all" button in your Yahoo Mail.
Good luck

2013/8/12 Mitchell Pryor <pryor27616@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks.  But I think I was premature in my declaring a solution.  The behaviour changes
when I use \tabFullNotation.  I still don't get satisfactory results. It does not appear
possible to fine-tune the end point of the slur.  It's either too high or too low.