Re: [tablatures] Vertical Placement of Slurs

I remember I've found a similar bug, which is recorded on the tracker.
If you use \tabFullNotation you'll probably see that hidden stems are causing the slur to be pushed away.

I'm on the phone now, can't check anything

oldwhtman <pryor27616@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I am using version 2.16 provided by Fedora 18.  I've just noticed in my
current project that some of the slurs are placed much higher than the
others for no apparent reason. I thought it was being caused by the \grace
function, but after removing all occurrences of \grace several slurs were
still placed too high. If a place a \grace (actually \appoggiatura) the
next slur is placed properly but the slur following it is raised too high.
This seems to be new behaviour as I have not encountered it before I
upgraded to Fedora 18. I will attempt to upload the source file in case
someone is interested.

down_the_yard_tab.ly
<http://lilypond-s-support-for-tablatures.3383434.n2.nabble.com/file/n7572541/down_the_yard_tab.ly>;

Anyone else having a similar problem?