[tablatures] Vertical Placement of Slurs

I am using version 2.16 provided by Fedora 18.  I've just noticed in my
current project that some of the slurs are placed much higher than the
others for no apparent reason.  I thought it was being caused  by the \grace
function, but after removing all occurrences of \grace several slurs were
still placed too high.  If a place a \grace (actually \appoggiatura) the
next slur is placed properly but the slur following it is raised too high.
This seems to be new behaviour as I have not encountered it before I
upgraded to Fedora 18. I will attempt to upload the source file in case
someone is interested.

down_the_yard_tab.ly
<http://lilypond-s-support-for-tablatures.3383434.n2.nabble.com/file/n7572541/down_the_yard_tab.ly>

Anyone else having a similar problem?