[tablatures] Re: Violin Tablature idea

That seems to have worked! Downloaded 2.15.40.  Thanks. I'll work with it more soon.

On 7/3/2012 4:29 AM, Marc Hohl [via LilyPond's support for tablatures] wrote:
Am 28.06.2012 10:14, schrieb Federico Bruni:
> 2012/6/28 Marc Hohl <[hidden email]>:
>> Uh, perhaps \markuplist isn't available in version 2.14.2?
>> Try \markuplines instead, I think this will do it.
> I was about to suggest the same, but it raised another error.
> But I couldn't find any explanation in the doc about \set TabStaff.fretLabels
Sorry for the late reply – fretLabels is defined since 2.15.17, so you'll
have to use the development version or wait for 2.16.

HTH,

Marc

http://lilypond-s-support-for-tablatures.3383434.n2.nabble.com/Violin-Tablature-idea-tp7572532p7572539.html
To unsubscribe from Violin Tablature idea, click here.
NAML

--

Read my Appalachian Mountain travel articles on The Examiner. Subscribe by e-mail or RSS!

---
Grace & Peace,
Darris.
http://www.PublishWithKA.com
http://www.darrisbrock.com

Sent from the LilyPond's support for tablatures mailing list archive at Nabble.com.