Re: [tablatures] Re: Violin Tablature idea

Am 28.06.2012 10:14, schrieb Federico Bruni:
2012/6/28 Marc Hohl <marc@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Uh, perhaps \markuplist isn't available in version 2.14.2?
Try \markuplines instead, I think this will do it.
I was about to suggest the same, but it raised another error.
But I couldn't find any explanation in the doc about \set TabStaff.fretLabels
Sorry for the late reply – fretLabels is defined since 2.15.17, so you'll
have to use the development version or wait for 2.16.

HTH,

Marc