Re: [tablatures] Violin Tablature idea

Am 25.06.2012 07:26, schrieb djbrock:
I have an idea to rewrite the Tab fingerings for the violin to indicate
positions from the standard as opposed to frets (the mandolin is the closest
thing I've found to the violin in Lilypond). I have no idea if this can be
done. Can anyone tell me what I would have to do to or what file I would
edit to make this happen?  How do I get started?
Do you have examples of how this should look like?
Otherwise, it is hard to answer your questions.

Regards,

Marc