Re: [tablatures] Re: [Patch] NR: Documentation of harmonics and slides

Il giorno sab, 11/12/2010 alle 13.34 +0100, Patrick Schmidt ha scritto:
> > I'm not sure that \chordGlissando is up to LilyPond coding
> > standards for
> > inclusion in the distribution.  It may be too much of a hack.
> I'll
> > post it
> > for review on Rietveld and see what the developers think.
> IMHO it's very useful for electric guitar scores and it is user-
> friendly.

Not only electric guitar.. I write scores for acoustic guitar mainly and
in the last months at least a couple of times I happened to wish
LilyPond had such a feature.

I hope \chordGlissando will be accepted and included in the distribution
eventually.  If not, maybe Carl could provide a .ly file to include (as
we used to do with tablature.ly)?

Let us know :)
Thanks,
Federico