Re: [tablatures] Re: [Patch] NR: Documentation of harmonics and slides

Am 11.12.2010 um 14:43 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

On Dec 11, 2010, at 5:35 AM, "Patrick Schmidt" <p.l.schmidt@xxxxxx>
wrote:

Am 11.12.2010 um 01:50 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

I got it. I added "env" to the first line in git-cl:
#!/usr/bin/env python
# git-cl -- a git-command for integrating reviews on Rietveld
# Copyright (C) 2008 Evan Martin <martine@xxxxxxxxx>

That did the trick. So I'll try to upload the patch to Rietveld, now.

great!
Ok, now I did:

git cl config

but I didn't know what to answer to the questions:

pls:~/lilypond-git PLS$ git cl config
Rietveld server (host[:port]) [codereview.appspot.com]:
CC list: lilypond-devel@xxxxxxx
Tree status URL:
ViewVC URL:

According to the CG! ;-) that doesn't matter but I'd feel better if I knew.

Then I entered git pull -r and got one trailing whitespace error. Should I upload the patch anyway or is it still possible to amend the patch? (I will have to find an automated solution for trailing whitespaces in emacs.) What is the best procedure here?

I'm not sure that \chordGlissando is up to LilyPond coding
standards for
inclusion in the distribution.  It may be too much of a hack.  I'll
post it
for review on Rietveld and see what the developers think.
IMHO it's very useful for electric guitar scores and it is user-
friendly.

I'll post a patch for review today.
Thanks!

patrick