[tablatures] Re: \set predefinedDiagramTable in a TabStaff

On Nov 17, 2010, at 4:51 AM, "Patrick Schmidt" <p.l.schmidt@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Carl (et al.),
>
> the command \set predefinedDiagramTable used in a TabStaff leads to
> the following error:
>
> .../Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/
> current/scm/translation-functions.scm:232:10: In procedure filter in
> expression (filter (lambda # # ...)):
> /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/
> scm/translation-functions.scm:232:10: Wrong number of arguments to
> #<primitive-procedure filter>
> Processing time: 1 seconds

This is a bug, and will end up with a Critical priority. Please report
it with a minimal example to the bug list so it gets an issue number.

> (The compilation does not complete successfully.)
>
> To circumvent this error one has to define different music variables
> for tablature and trad. notation. Sample files are attached. It's not
> a minimal example because I also wanted to show how I use your new
> function of different predefined diagram tables. BTW I have defined
> loads of "custom" chord shapes (not attached). Is there any chance
> that these predefined-diagram-table-files could become part of the
> LilyPond-package one day. They might reduce the need to define chord
> diagrams including fingering and barre indications for other users.

We'd love to add more predefined diagrams. Are you able to prepare a
patch and post it for comments on Rietveld?

Thanks,

Carl