[tablatures] Hammer On/Pull Off Engraving

It seems I may have a different view of how a tablature "slur" should be
drawn compared to what is currently being implemented.  My preference when
tabbing  a guitar instrumental is to use full notation tab with no standard
notation staff above it.  I switched from Mup, because Mup doesn't support
full notation tab.  They assume you'll want a standard notation staff to
indicate rhythm and note duration .    I don't like the dual staff method
because the standard notion staff is extraneous, if you can view the music
in tablature with rhythm indicated.   No one needs both, so why not elminate
one or the other.  It's wasted space.

Anyway, if I could influence the Lilypond development team, I would have
them implement a slur that was engraved identically to the tie.  The tie
always connects the fret numbers.  Slurs will be placed above or below flags
in instances where multi-voice music is involved.  In my ignorance of the
programming involved, it sounds like it might not be too difficult to invoke
execute the 'tie' drawing code instead of the 'slur' drawing code ...
perhaps as a tweak.  This is the only issue I have encountered with
Lilypond's tablature notation.  Other than that, it is utterly fantastic.

Mike