Re: [tablatures] slides

Hi Valentin,

find attached an example.

I must include tablature..ly because otherwise the slides in tabstaff

point in the same direction, both for slide into and slide from (if you comment it out, you'll see what I mean).

As soon as 2.13.4 is released, it won't be necessary anymore. Maybe we can update it then...

Title= Slide into / Slide from

(does anybody know any better name?)

Description= if you want to draw a slide from a not precise point of the fretboard to a specific fret,

you must add a grace hidden note before the note which is actually played.

Cheers,

Federico