Re: [tablatures] Re: Errors in Documentation/snippets

Dear Carl,

I'm willing to tackle this but I don't know whether I can manage it within this week. I'm having some problems invoking LilyPond from the command-line (see bug mailing list). I am able to download the main source code but I was not successful to build documentation without compiling LilyPond. But maybe there is a workaround.

Please let me know where to start off.

Cheers,
patrick