Re: [frogs] chord_name_engraver - help with c++ ...

On 7/8/11 5:38 PM, "Wols Lists" <antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 09/07/11 00:29, Carl Sorensen wrote:

>>> Oops, looks that i've required too much.  Sorry.
>>
>> It's not a problem; it's always a good idea if developers add documentation.
>> It's just not required.
>>
> And if the developer doesn't document it, how are the documentation
> people supposed to know what to do with it :-)

The developer is supposed to develop regression tests that demonstrate all
the functionality (so that we can prove it works).  The doc people can then
develop the documentation from the regression tests.

But developers doing doc work is *always* welcome.

Thanks,

Carl