Re: [frogs] Issue 1278

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your reply!

On 29 December 2010 18:54, Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Felipe,
>
> I apologize for being so slow to respond.  I lost this mail in my mail
> handling system.

No problem. It gave me some more time to study Lilypond, Scheme and Guile.

> Can you upload a patch to Reitveld for review?  That would be the easiest
> way to get started.  Use git-cl to upload the patch, then go to the Rietveld
> issue and Publish and Mail comments to announce the posting of the patch.

Done. I should remark, though, that before reviewing the patch, we should
discuss the top design decisions involved. I may upload a new patch in the
future, if necessary.

> We'll be happy to provide feedback for you.
>
> Where you are starting with such a major issue (major in the sense that it
> affects the fundamental representations in LilyPond, rather than just
> creating some new output), I think it best to start right off in
> conversations with the core developers.

So, should I start a thread on lily-devel?

> We are always happy to welcome a new developer to the community.

Again, thank you very much for your attention.

Cheers,
Felipe