[frogs] Re: Patch for Issue 897 - Key signature should be inherited by all Voices (no matter their accidental style)

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM, <felipeg.assis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Owen,

Your patch affects the output of the attached file in an undesirable way.
This snippet was extracted from the regression test 'collisions.ly', and,
after applying your patch, the accidentals collide in a single column.

We may well need to move engravers, but that ought be done with care.

Kind regards,
Felipe

PS: I am having trouble posting at the Frogs, so I am sending you
a private mail. Please, pass the snippet forward, so others can
help  you solving this issue.

Thanks Felipe and Neil. I had a feeling it couldn't be that simple!
I'm still a bit new to this but I should have thought to run the regtests >.< I'll have a look and see what I can come up with.

Cheers (and merry Christmas if that's your thing)
 Owen