off-topic, was Re: [frogs] chord-name-engraver plus capo

Carl Sorensen wrote Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:04 PM

On 8/31/10 5:15 AM, "Graham Percival" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 09:06:26PM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:

According to the Berne Convention, a copyright notice is not even required in order to have copyright protection, so whatever we right there would be

Ouch, bad place for a homophone (which is a stricter term than
homonym).

Dang, it's tough getting old. It used to be that I could trust my fingers to do the write^H^H^H^H^Hright thing when I typed; I guess I'm going to have
to proofread everything more carefully now...

Tell me about it! :(  It gets tougher, believe me!
My fingers have been dislexic for the last 15 years.

Carl

Trevor