Re: [frogs] Chord-name-engraver plus capo - pitches

Wols Lists wrote Friday, August 27, 2010 1:15 PM

On 27/08/10 09:54, Trevor Daniels wrote:

transposedPitch = originalPitch->transposed (Pitch (0, 0, Rational
(-capo/2)));

I think I tried something like that ... I found those files, having had

(Bear in mind, with your suggestion, "capo" is an int. So it's a bit more complicated than that ... and I don't think you can pass floating
points to Rational)

No, you're right, you can't.  I didn't intend to, but I
did get it wrong.  It should be Rational (-capo, 2) I think.
This should instantiate a Rational with value -capo/2.

(Sorry, I'm not set up to try this at the moment, so it
might still bomb.)

Trevor.