Re: [frogs] How can I obtain articulation informations?

Neil Puttock schrieb:
On 31 May 2010 08:01, Marc Hohl <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure whether I understand your proposals correctly.
I need to enclosure the harmonics within ordinary parentheses after
a line break, i.e. something like "(<7>)". The padding for the ()s
is set to zero in the routine I posted, so the parentheses are drawn over
the <>s.

Ah, sorry, I didn't digest your reply to Federico properly. :)

My idea was to check within the parenthesize-tab-note-head routine
whether the tab note head is harmonic, and adjust the padding accordingly.

OK, but surely you need to work with tie::handle-tab-note-head?  IIRC,
the parentheses on the tied notes come via a stencil override, not
from ParenthesesItem.
Yes, but I have to cover two cases:
a) the harmonic is tied to a note -> make it invisible
b) the tied note occurs after a line break -> draw parentheses
around the angle bracketed tab note head
For the articulations check, try looking at note-finger in
scm/translation-functions.scm.  Something similar to this, using
for-each instead of map, should work.
ok, I will try this - thanks for the hint.

Marc
Cheers,
Neil