Re: [frogs] How can I output Stream_event variables on the console?

On 24 February 2010 19:28, Marc Hohl <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How can I set a breakpoint?

break file-name:line-no

or

break Class_name::method

> I assume that just pasting this line under
>
> Stream_event *event = note_events_[i];
>
> is not the whole deal (I tried this, it didn't work).

I don't think you can use print_smob () here; it's part of Guile's
requirements for creating a smob, but isn't meant to be called
directly from C++ (in fact, it's private so you can't call it anyway).

I'd suggest using ly_display_scm () instead, e.g.,

// display mutable properties of ev
ly_display_scm (ev->get_property_alist (true));

Cheers,
Neil