Re: [frogs] Re: Numeric note heads for singers

On 1/4/10 4:37 PM, "pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointers. I already found the code in note-heads-
> engraver.cc but hadn't managed to find output-lib.scm. I'll see if I
> can figure out what's going on and will shout if I get stuck.

Sounds great!

One thing you should know -- in the LilyPond world we work with unix style
esthetics.  And on mailing lists we don't put our replies at the top of the

I kind of used bad style in my last reply.  But you should plan on replying
in the middle and at the bottom of the posts.

Thanks,

Carl