[frogs] CG chapter 3, first draft

CG chapter 3, first draft

I'm posting this on frogs instead of -devel since I think
more of the target audience is here...

Here's a draft of the (hopefully) new CG compiling
chapter.  It's too big for the mailing list, so I'm
hosting it myself:

http://www.markpolesky.com/norobots/compiling_new.itexi
http://www.markpolesky.com/norobots/compiling_new.itexi.html

Right now, it's all in one file for convenience---I'll
patch it properly with basic-compile.itexi etc. later.
And the nodes for chapters 1 and 2 are just temporary
placeholders.  I added quite a bit of new text, and I'm
curious to know how well it reads, and whether you guys
think it's an improvement over the current chapter.

Also, let me know if you find any factual inaccuracies;
hopefully there aren't any, but some of this is confusing
for me too!

Any other comments or suggestions are of course
appreciated.

Thanks.
- Mark