[frogs] Outdated LSR items

I leave it to other to decide if this is a prioritized issue, but there are a number of LSR items that don't work as expected. Especially, I noticed some problems because of the new skyline handling and placement of text scripts in version 2.12. I just posted an update myself to http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=285 but noted the same problem for example in http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=387, where you need to add a \textLengthOn command to show what is supposed to be shown, namely the vertical alignment of the text scripts.

Another outdated snippet is http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=400 which shows a workaround that's no longer needed, but perhaps it's an intentional decision to keep it anyway so that people using earlier LilyPond versions can find it.

I'm sure there are many more outdated snippets, given that I found a three in a few minutes more or less by accident.

   /Mats

	Mats Bengtsson
	Signal Processing
	School of Electrical Engineering