Re: [frogs] bend implementation

On 1/20/10 3:29 AM, "Marc Hohl" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Carl Sorensen schrieb:
>> [...]
>>
>> If you can ask some more specific questions, maybe we can get answers.
>>
> Oh, here's a (probably) silly one:
>
> By looking at glissando_engraver.cc or note_head_line_engraver.cc,
> I don't see where the line is drawn. Where do I find these routines
> that create the appropriate stencil?

Not silly at all.  This is a perfect engraver to get at the core confusing
LilyPond functionality.  The most confusing part is the seemingly immaculate
conversion from event to stencil (which happens by way of the grob).

Here is the line that creates the grob:
 line_ = make_spanner ("VoiceFollower", head_->self_scm ());

This creates a VoiceFollower grob.