[frogs] Make, make test and make doc

As I'm fairly new to LilyPond development I'm still learning how best to use some of the basic tools. In particular, make with various targets takes ages to run, but it is essential for checking if your mods are going to cause any un-anticipated problems. I am wondering if there are any short-cuts to speed up the process.

For example, make [default] has to be used frequently during code development just to check for C++ compile and linkage errors. Granted this takes only a few minutes to run, but it is still annoying to see it visiting all the Documentation directories to check no snippet has been changed when I know none of them has been touched. I've found temporarily renaming the Documentation folder short-circuits some of this, but is there a better way?

The most time-consuming is make doc after make doc-clean. To check whether your mods have changed anything all we really need to do is make sure all the snippets compile without error and the Internals Reference builds correctly. There's no need to generate html and pdf versions of all the manuals in several languages, and since they generate so many errors anyway picking up any new error is quite impossible. Can this process be short-circuited in any way?

Trevor