Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830

Carl Sorensen schrieb:

On 12/19/09 1:07 PM, "Marc Hohl" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have renamed the feta-*.mf files accordingly (see issue #830).
I did

make clean
make all

and didn't get any errors. Ok to apply?

I will check this later today.

I think I'd like to recommend that in the future, instead of emailing
patches (with the associated problems with line endings), we just have Frogs
post them on Rietveld.

If, as a Frog, you don't want to expose your patch to the whole -devel
community, you can post your patch on Rietveld and only announce it to
Frogs.
I *did* send it to -devel, too, but the mail was rejected due to its size.
The frog list seems to be less strict...

Marc
Thanks,

Carl