Ian Hulin

Patrick McCarty wrote:
Hi Ian,

On 2009-11-15, Ian Hulin wrote:

Attached is a patch to add a regression test for generating files
where the output names contain extended Latin characters (like š and
č).

Did you forget the attach the patch?  I don't see it.

Do I only need to add the new file to git or is there another file I
need to edit to get the regression test to pick it up?

Adding the regression test to git is all that is necessary.

Thanks,
Patrick

http://www.netintelligence.com/email