Re: [frogs] lilycontib.tcl

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 07:38:40PM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I modified that gui a bit, and now it has the ability to create a new local
> repository, update the repository, and make patches relative to
> origin/master.

(I haven't tried it yet; maybe this weekend)

I'd suggest a "panic" button, in case there's any conflicts.  This
would:
1) move any user-modified files into a special directory
(something like lilypond/my-changes/ ? )
2) git reset --hard origin/master

Resolving any conflicts will be much too hard for casual
non-technical contributors -- mao, it's too hard for *me*!
The above steps should be all that's necessary.

Cheers,
- Graham