Re: [frogs] LSR snippets for contributors and Frogs

On 7/25/09 2:46 PM, "Mark Polesky" <markpolesky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>>> [...] so just to make sure, you can confirm that what you get
>>> differs from the output here?
>>>
>>> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1=622
>>> <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=622>
>>
>> Yes.  What I get contains much more empty lines.
>
> Werner,
>
> I think I figured it out. I tweaked a bunch of newlines with
> (format #f "~&"). This was very confusing if you can imagine.
> Anyway, it's a tiny bit different from my original conception,
> but I think it's better anyway. If you don't mind, please
> compare your output with the example output I included at the
> top of the attached file.
>
> Hopefully it should look exactly the same.

It worked for me.  Way cool!  This is a very useful tool.

I do have one *very* minor nit -- I think I'd prefer X,Y or X&Y to X/Y when
an object has the same parent for both X and Y.  I found the X/Y notation to
be not quite intuitive.

Great work!

Carl