[frogs] Re: Patch for removing oldaddlyrics function

Ian,

The removal part of the patch looks good.  I question the TODO part a little
bit.

What do you expect to be done with the TODO?  Do you expect that in the
future somebody will add a doc string to music-functions-init.ly that will
cover the lyric functions?

In my opinion, TODOs should be in the place where future work should begin.
Is that criterion met for this TODO?

Thanks,

Carl