Re: [frogs] Updated Status on Identifier Documentation Project

2009/1/19 Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>:
> Maybe I should update the status to something like
>
> "If he still wants to have anything to do with being a frog after having
> wubi trash his machine, it will be a miracle."  :)

I don't blame lilypond for the crashed machine, I lay the blame squarely
at the feet of the ubuntu developers.  That uninstaller is _not_ ready for
prime time use.

I'm seriously considering returning to debian (my first love) and since
I'm running in a virtual machine, setting that up should be trivial.

But, since that would just be more faffing about, I'll leave that until after
I finish the first frog task.

andrew