Re: [frogs] Updated Status on Identifier Documentation Project

Hi Carl

You haven't got anything from me yet.  If you remember, I managed to
trash my machine with wubi.  I ahve put the machine back to a workable
state, but have been bogged down with other things since.  I hope to
get you a patch in the next couple of days.

andrew