[frogs] Status on Identifier Documentation Project

Dear Frogs,

I'm afraid I may have lost someone's contributions to the identifier
documentation project, so I thought I'd post this list that shows where I
think I am.

Please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

Frog        Assignment                              Status

Andrew H:  acciaccatura through applyMusic.         Submitted once, being
                                                    rewritten.
Andrew W:  applyOutput through bar.                 I thought I had received
                                                    a draft of this one, but
                                                    I can't find it.
Frederic:  barNumberCheck through endSpanners       DONE
Hajo:      featherDurations through makeClusters    DONE
Ian:       musicMap through pageBreak               DONE
Josh:      pageTurn through quoteDuring             No record of submission
Kieren:    removeWithTag through                    No record of submission
           storePredefinedDiagram
Marek:     tag through withMusicProperty            No record of submission

Please note that this is not intended to be an email pushing you to complete
your task.  I'm just trying to make sure that I haven't lost track of
anybody's contributions.

Thanks,

Carl