Re: [frogs] indentation

> Perhaps "we" (meaning "you guys") could start listing such
> inconsistencies you may find through the source code... This will make
> code cleaning easier when the time comes (since I believe code
> cleaning is also one of the long-term forg's tasks).

I agree.  I think we'll have frogs do some "code-janitor" work as described
in the Request for Help page.  But that will be later.

If we're going to do that, I think we should just do it by file.  No need to
track individual occurrences.

OK, I keep notes of what I see. Frédéric

Frédéric Bron

Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron@xxxxxxx)
Villa des Quatre Chemins, Centre Hospitalier, BP 208
38506 VOIRON CEDEX
tél. : (33) 4 76 67 17 27