[frogs] Suggestions to Contributers guide

Hello,

as already mentioned, if I would have known this docu before, it would have saved me a lot of time.
Anyway two suggestions:

1. git
For someone who doesnt live in the world of source code working with command-line based programs is not easy. But please if you want that beginners succeed, please give a workable command with all necessary parameters like you find it in the man pages.
This was a problem with git format-patch which didnt work without HEAD or something else.

The documentation of git is sometimes strange. I read in the Guide and on other help systems "git-format-patch", but that doesnt work. It has to be "git format-patch". I took me another 20 minutes.

And one thing: git works not from the root of the directory, although you install it that way. You have to step down. Took me another hour to understand this.

2. The first results of the frogs like code normalisation (positioning of doc-strings), Definitions of Variables, etc. should find entrance in the guide.

That are all minor points. What I wanted to say: Keep the Contributers Guide up to the state of art. He is worth it, esspecially if you plan SoC.

Cheers Hajo
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn