Re: [frogs] Suggestions to Contributers guide

On 1/16/09 8:30 AM, "Graham Percival" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 04:03:09PM +0100, Hajo Dezelski wrote:
>
>>    2. The first results of the frogs like code normalisation (positioning
>>    of doc-strings), Definitions of Variables, etc. should find entrance in
>>    the guide.
>
> Yes, definitely -- I intend to prompt Carl to add this material,
> bt he of course has many other tasks.

I'm not sure what to add.  I guess I can add a bit somewhere about using
docstrings to document scheme functions, including the guidelines for good
docstrings, but that's about all I see going in the CG as far as specifics
of the first Frog task are concerned.

Do either of you (Graham or Hajo) see more than this?

Thanks,

Carl