Re: [kobuge-devel] New Members

Hi Manson,

👍 That sounds like a great idea. I have some questions though...
1. What is expected from us? To hang in IRC waiting for questions? To help them learn godot better?
2. How would we choose that week? Consensus?
3. Are there going to be any limits on the number of newcomers or are people going to be graded and filtered (or anybody is welcome)?

Best regards,
Bojidar