[kobuge-devel] Re: Regarding posting style (was: New Members)

tl;dr: Check this joke about top-posting, you'll understand why it's a valid matter :P

    A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

    A: The lost context.
    Q: What makes top-posted replies harder to read than bottom-posted?

    A: Yes.
    Q: Should I trim down the quoted part of an email to which I'm replying?