Subject: RE: [godot-tutors] Looking for peer reviewing of teaching material.
Local Time: October 17, 2017 8:06 AM
UTC Time: October 17, 2017 6:06 AM
From: nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tutors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If its free, open source and you want it to be a community effort, how about working with Chris and all the other contributors on the docs? We have some great contributors on the class reference, but for now its mostly Chris and I + Juan from time to time. And theres a lot of ground to cover. Sadly a lot of fellow writers/instructors seem reluctant to contribute to the official docs. But we have contributors who proof every page so thats a guaranteed bonus.

If you want to put it up on your website, do an extended version etc. I dont think Akien would be against it. Just gotta ask.

Chris worked and is working on the GDscript intro, but if you ask him he may leave it to you and move on to something else or you could add an extra guide for newcomers in code. Same with me: if you want to take responsibility for the OOD guide go ahead and Ill work on another topic, or we can split the work, or work hand in hand however youd like.

In any case everyone would be glad to have you helping with the docs. And youre free to take on as little or as much as you want!