[godot-devel] Re: Welcome to Godot's first GSoC :)

Thanks, I'll be there!

On 09-May-2018 3:25 PM, "Rémi Verschelde" <rverschelde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ---
> TL;DR: Both students and mentors, please fill in this form ASAP so
> that we can find a time slot for a short IRC meeting:
> https://framadate.org/godot-gsoc2018-meeting01

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay!

Looks like I've waited a bit too long to define a final date, as we've
passed most of the best candidates.

We could still do the meeting today (Wed 9 May) at 13:00 UTC, as 10 of
us mentioned they'd be available. It's on a short notice so I would
understand if your availability changed, but if you're still
available, let's give it a try.

So 13:00 UTC today on #godotengine-devel on IRC
(#freenode_#godotengine-devel:matrix.org on Matrix). It should be max
1 hour I think.

Depending on who is there, we might do a second kickoff meeting at a
time that is more suitable for those who couldn't attend the first
one.

See you later, and I'll plan some more time ahead for future meetings ;)

Rémi