[godot-devel] Re: Godot - IRC dev and new devel mailing list (join it!)

> Hi everyone and happy new year!
>
> TL;DR:
> ---------
> - Dev meeting on IRC #godotengine-devel on Freenode, Thursday 12/01 at 19:00 UTC
> - New mailing list hosted by TuxFamily. Please subscribe if you want
> to be kept informed about meetings, as I'll soon stop spamming your
> personal emails and just write to the ML (mailing list).
>   * Subscribe by sending "subscribe" to devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and follow instructions (unsubscribe by sending "unsubscribe" to the
> same address)
>   * Write to the ML by writing to devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
> ---------

Reminder: the meeting is at 19:00 UTC today, i.e. in 4 hours.

About the mailing list, you can consult archives at this link and see
subscription instructions:
https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/godotengine.org/devel/

I noticed a couple of subscribers who are still "Waiting for
confirmation", make sure you answer the confirmation email (just hit
Reply and send, it should be autofilled with the necessary token) -
which may have ended in your spam box.

Cheers,
Rémi