Re: [tf-games] Disk space and memory exhaustion

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:22:29AM +0200, Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i made some place.

Thanks for that, enlarging the disk space is still required ;-)

> i've not edited correctly the reboot cron while i don't know the syntax.
> Is it just a shell ran as a script or does it have a cron format ?

Erm, /var/run is cleared at boot time, and should only contains pidfiles
so that initscripts are able to find out the pid of the requested
service to reload, stop :p

/var/run/crond.reboot is a crond flag file so that crond knows when
started if this is the system boot or just a crond restart.

I was talking about your -user- crontab, not the system crontab.

xmoto@thym:~$ crontab -e

then add the following line in your newly created user crontab:

@reboot /home/users/xmoto/startXmoto.sh

Sylvain