[tf-games] Disk space and memory exhaustion

As you may have noticed, we are running out of disk space, remaining
disk space will be sufficient for only a few days starting now.

grad@thym:~$ df --si
Filesystem             Size   Used  Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/vda1               11G   9.3G   325M  97% /

We are also, but this is less critical, swapping more than not, mainly
due to huge memory leaks in one running game, which are now fixed. This
may have disturbed other games.

grad@thym:~$ free -m
Mem:           496        486         10          0        103        211
-/+ buffers/cache:        170        325
Swap:          509         88        421

In order to solve those issues, I am going to shutdown the VM to double
the allocated disk space and memory during this week-end. The down time
will depend on the time for ext3 to grow or for the time to copy the
files to another filesystem, depending on what I choose to do ;-)

Please check that your games are automatically started at bootup, to do
that you can use the "@reboot" special field in your user cron file.

(And yes, this is a new mailing-list which main purpose is
coordination, posting is only allowed for members)

Sylvain