Re: [sponsorship] Fwd: [FSF] Time for nonprofits to leave proprietary fundraising software systems behind

Ok, then! I would like to lead this project (if it's ok with everybody).. Let's form a team and build e timeline for the project. Who would like to come aboard?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:30 AM, jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jamesmikedupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We can use tuxfamily for free hosting, we can also host it on xhema.flossk.org