[papers] Re: Participating in the scientific committee

Ervin,

We have not decided yet about the issue of peer-review etc.
After you become a member of the scientific committee, we
can discuss and decide about it. So, I think that your
answer is yes (just say it, don't let me guess).

I don't think there is going to be any large volumes, huge work
etc. Anyway, we can schedule our work so that it is not overwhelming.
Do you think that we can also invite the Dean of the University
of Vlora, Mr. Tanush Shaska, to be a member of the scientific committee?
It would be a honor for us if he accepted.

Regards,
Dashamir