[sponsorship] Re: Re: Information

OK, that sounds great. We are in the process of aquiring funding. In
discussion with a couple of sponsors but cannot promise right now. We
are setting up a camp site as well to save money, but hotels should be
available as well. Last year we were able to cover hotel and travel
expenses. The talks will be mostly in english and some in Albanian.

Ok, I will put you on the list, and we should be making decisions soon
on what is planned.

Thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania